Saturday, March 8, 2008

[x] Less 3 weeks- bb HS :'( & :) [x]

I could still remember my graduation in elementary. My mood that time was so mixed. Many queries seeking for answers:

--What will be my next step?
--Am I prepared to enter HS?
--Am I emotionally and mentally prepared?
-
-Do I need to continue or go back to the top and start again?
--Am I ready to accept my failure?
--Do I need the support of my classmates?
-- Do I need to show my talents?
-- Will my friends accept me for who I am?
-- Am I going to be a star in school?


As what I've expected 75% did come to an answer and the 25% remains in doubt.
Now the climax is over and the end is near. Hope my queries at the past has answers now. And since less than 3 weeks I'm a certified graduate of CNHS thus a beginning of a new world , new environment, new ME!..
This i promis to myself and to you guys!.. After the day I say GOODBYE is the start of saying Saying HELLO!....


The journey we've been through, those sleepless nights and unforgettable experiences were trully uncomparable. The things I would bring in college were the memories you've shared with me. The tears and the hopes we've felt.The competitions and the hardships. I hate to say this but the fact is really big."GOODBYE! :)
"Part of me laughs , part of me cries, part of me wants to questions WHy?"--CEJ

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Archimedes 07-08



See you next 15 years!... You're all here in my heart!...........

No comments: